Thinking of having the best hair transplant in Delhi NCR or anywhere in India? Here are some points you should consider before going ahead, from how it is done to how it can affect your life.
- Do you have any idea about hair transplant?
- Why Hair Transplant?
- How do Hair Transplant?
- Selection of Best Hair Clinic in Delhi
Getting a hair transplant is a big step with many factors to consider, including when is the best time to get Hair Transplant and which clinic will be good for getting the best hair transplant in Delhi, NCR or anywhere in India. Here, we will try to solve all these points.
What is Hair Transplant?
A process of extracting hair from one area and transfer them to another area, is called hair transplant. In routine practice this kind of hair transplant has been done in past to treat alopecia disorders and nowadays even eyebrows, mustache and beard hair are being transplanted. The area from where hair is extracted is called donor area and the area where hair is implanted is called recipient area.
Why Hair Transplant?
Before understanding the process of hair transplant, let us understand its need first. when the possibility of hair growth from medicines is almost nil, the medicines can no longer be helpful in curing hair fall/alopecia problem. There is only one solution to go for hair transplant where your natural hair is implanted specifically in case of androgenetic alopecia, hair transplant is a better option. In androgenic alopecia male hormone testosterone gets converted into DHT(Di- Hydro Testosterone) which is responsible for thinning of hair, and due to which the roots of hair start damaging very rapidly. Other indications for hair transplant apart from androgenic alopecia are--
* FRONTAL ALOPECIA
* TRAUMATIC ALOPECIA
* SCARRING ALOPECIA
At one-time maximum, 6000 hair can be transplanted and this procedure takes around 6 hours.
Hair Transplant Procedure
In hair transplant firstly the area where hair is to be transplanted that area is being marked with a marker. Then the hair are being extracted with their intact root hair follicle from the back of the head(donor area) and are implanted in the recipient area. Hair are always extracted from the back of the head because the effect of DHT hormone on this area of the head is nil. Nowadays, two methods are available for hair transplant:-
1. FUT Hair Transplant
2. FUE Hair Transplant
DO'S AND DONT'S
1. Hair transplant surgery is not done again and again so don't go for a cheap surgery and consult with a skilled hair transplant surgeon.
2. Don't go for hair spa before hair transplant.
3. If you are on any blood thinners stop the medication 1-2 weeks before transplant after consulting your doctor.
4. If you are having some other disease like diabetes, thyroid problem, fever etc. also inform your doctor about that.
5. After hair transplant take the medications as prescribed by the doctor.
6. Keep your scalp clean.
7. Protect your head from dust.
8. Special Note- the transplanted hair fall off within 2-3 months and new hair replaces the older ones. So don't worry about this hair fall.
Benefits of Hair Transplant
-> Only way to get natural hair
-> Person's own hair are used not anyone else.
-> Totally safe surgical technique
-> Long durability of transplanted hair
Best Hair Transplant in Delhi
* Expert skillful and experienced surgical team
* Total sterilization facilities available
* Max. hair transplant at one time.
* 100% success rate *FUT/FUE both techniques available
* Hair transplant facility is available for both male and female.
There are many Hair Transplant Clinics in Delhi but VHCA offers the Best Hair Transplant in Delhi. If you want to do Best Hair Transplant in Delhi NCR or anywhere in India, then you have to select the best hair clinic in Delhi or India for Hair Transplant.