Baldness And Its Types | 9 Types of Baldness (Alopecia)
In this video, we will know about the different types of baldness. Alopecia means hair loss. All types of baldness are known as Alopecia. The Alopecia can be of different kinds. Here we will discuss 9 types of baldness (Alopecia).
Baldness And Its Types:
Baldness is of 9 types. Here we mentioned as 9 types of baldness:
1. Androgenetic Alopecia:- Pattern Hair Loss
2. Alopecia Areata:- Patchy Hair Loss
3. Alopecia Totalis:- Complete Hair Loss from Head
4. Alopecia Universalis:- Complete Hair Loss from Body
5. Alopecia Barbae:- Beard Hair Loss
6. Telogen Effluvium:- Diffused Hair Loss
7. Anagen Effluvium:- Hair Loss in the growing phase. Example: During chemotherapy, a patient faces Anagen Effluvium.
8. Traction Alopecia:- Hair loss due to traction
9. Cicatricial Alopecia:- Hair Loss from the root
We hope you know baldness and different types of baldness here. The hair transplant is the best option to get rid of baldness.