Hair patch/wig is a cap-shaped patch made up of natural hair which is used to cover the bald area. The Hair patch is the best and affordable treatment for hair loss. When hair growth is not possible from medicines and a person can't afford to go for hair transplantation, hair patch/wig is the safest and easiest solution.
Difference between hair wig and patch
The main difference between these two is the area covered by them. A hair wig covers the entire scalp. When the wig is applied on the scalp, the hair on the scalp is completely removed and thereafter wig is applied. The Hair patch just covers only a small bald area of the scalp. While applying hair patch on the required area, the natural hair on the scalp is not removed but possibly some cutting is done according to the need.
Hair wig and hair patch color, shape and quality:
Color: Hair wig/patch is available in 3 colors: Light brown, Dark Brown, and Black. Shape: Hair patch/wig comes in many shapes.
According to the size of the scalp, different kinds of hair wigs/patches are selected. Quality: Hair wig or hair patch is available in various quantities. The cost of a quality hair wig is around Rs. 15,000 - 50,000 and hair patch is around Rs. 8,000 - 30,000.
How to apply hair wig?
Firstly head dimensions are taken so that hair wig can be selected appropriately. Before applying the wig, rest hair on the scalp is cut and removed. Then wig is applied with the help of glue and tapes. At last desired hairstyle and length can be done.
How to apply hair patch?
Before applying hair patch the hair patch is cut according to the area. The area where the hair patch is to be fixed is cleaned and the rest area is kept as of earlier. Then the hair patch is cut and applied in the area by two methods:
1. Through glue and tape
2. Small clips and tapes on sides are applied and fixed.
Hair patch procedure is more appropriate because there is no discomfort of sticking of patch neither any professional needed for its styling so it can be done easily at home.
Benefits of hair wig/patch:
1. Low-cost technique
2. The desired hairstyle achieved
3. Painless procedure
4. When needed can wear or remove.
5. No suture or cut is required.
6. For applying not much time required, just takes 1-2 hrs.
Things to keep in mind:
1. Give preference to sieve hair wig and hair patch, in this sweating is less.
2. Maintain its hygienic condition well
3. Usually, hair wig/patch application doesn't create any problem. If someone's skin is highly sensitive then a patient may have an allergy over the scalp region but this probability is too less.
4. Avoid stretch or pulling of a hair wig/patch.
5. Don't use any cosmetics with hair wig/patch.
6. Do regular shampoo to avoid dirt/dust in the scalp.
7. To maintain the quality of wig/patch apply conditioner and serum.
The person who suffers from Alopecia Areata can go for it. It is less expensive hair loss treatment than Hair Transplant. If anybody wants hair patch in Delhi, Panipat, NCR or in India, must connect with us. We will do it at an affordable price. Just call us on 1800-3010-3018.